Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what a bummer

+7
greencat
yamahamad
andyb
Wild-Kat-Wolf
howlingdog
Toni
Radar
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what a bummer Empty what a bummer

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04 2010, 00:25

So this'll make you laugh - got called out today on a day off so i jumped at the chance to earn the extra dosh AND get the day back.
So i thought rather than drive to one place to get a car and fight through waddo traffic i'll take the bike
which i did - parked it out the way. Having a happy discussion with a brief when a plod informs me 'at the risk of ruining your evening someone, not me, i don't know who it is, has reversed a police car into your motorbike - its still there and the side stand is up. The only thing holding the bike up is the car so i didn't want to touch it but if the car moves there is likely to be a lot of damage to the bike you might like to check it'

So i did thinking it was a joke - no it wasn't. Some f censored g idiot has reversed a plod car into the bike - which isn't exactly inconspicuous, especially with a flashing rear light from the alarm! luckily i had a disc lock on it which stopped it (after the bike had been moved about 6 inches forward) and when i got there the force had flicked up the side stand, i put it down and it was about 3 inches off the ground - i couldn't move the bike because of the disc lock which wouldn't come off and as he said - the only thing holding it up was the car which had a rather large dent in the boot.

What irritated me even more was the person responsible never reported it to the supervisor which they should have done, and apparently when they checked to see who had the car it was a pcso who had gone home, leaving the car 'parked' in the rear of my bike - they must have spoken to her (bloody typical - it was a woman!) she said she didn't realise she'd done it. I told the Sgt that anyone who'd heard my alarm would've know how crap that statement was plus the fact i couldn't move it - and to add insult to injury i was informed that if she 'sticks to her story' of not knowing she'd done it they can't do anything although he agreed that in his opinion there was no way anyone could've 'parked' the car in the bike like that and not known! I assumed it'd been reversed into and they'd seen it and thought better not move it but no, they did it and left it there and presumably went home. Not only that but she had to walk by it to get round it!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

what a bummer Empty Re: what a bummer

Post  Radar Sun Jul 04 2010, 00:41

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wall Evil or Very Mad Shocked :( Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Question Exclamation
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04 2010, 01:53

Women drivers fuming
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Toni Sun Jul 04 2010, 03:58

Shocked wall Rolling Eyes Exclamation
Toni
Toni
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-09-28

http://www.thundercat-club.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04 2010, 09:04

and as far as i'm concerned 'plastic plods' should not be driving marked police cars anyway!!!!!! if you ask me its all a ruse to make the general public at large thing there are more officers out and about than there are - if you see someone in uniform driving a police car you assume its a police officer. anyway, that unrelated to this and i've diverted off the track again but as i do it all the time i don't suppose it matters. What matters is apparently its ok to do something like that - i bet if i'd reversed my C3 into a police bike of reversed the bike into a car i wouldn't be able to say 'well i never noticed i'd done anything'. how the feck can you put a dent that size in a car from a motorbike, walk by it still sat there being held up by a front wheel and not notice it???? if you ask me they did it, saw it, thought bloody hell and buggered off home .... can you tell i'm still raging? I was meant to be out on it today and whilst it rode ok last night i'm a little apprehensive about going any distance on it without it being checked. Plus its damaged the back of it anyway - well they can bloody well pay for the damage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  howlingdog Sun Jul 04 2010, 09:34

some bloody people just dont care ...the fact she is in a pretend uniform (in her honest opinion link ) means she is immune from reporting anything....
howlingdog
howlingdog
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Number of posts : 93
Hobbies : keeping people in gods waiting room...
Humour : warped
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04 2010, 10:08

Don't get me started on the plastic police brigade , but apart from that Suzie , don't ride it what ever you do until you have it checked out , ask Neil to have a look at it - it may look ok but once you start riding it at speed -things may come loose or break . grumpy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wild-Kat-Wolf Sun Jul 04 2010, 13:57

F censored g twat!! affraid How can you reverse into Ezzy and not hear your bloody alarm, it can wake people at a thousand paces ffs!! Gutted to hear what's happened, no wonder you're raging.... understatement!!! Well you know if you need Schnarff, he's more than willing to come down and be your shining steed if Ezzy needs to go away and get fixed and you are left bikeless. Do they not have any cameras on the parking area you were in, so that you could proved she apparently is blind, deaf and (pretty obviously) dumb, and shouldn't be allowed to drive full stop!! slap'ed fuming taz

Hope Ezzy gets fixed soon Suzie.

Fi girl_witch xxx
Wild-Kat-Wolf
Wild-Kat-Wolf
3Gold
3Gold

Female Status :

Number of posts : 734
Hobbies : Generally being as naughty as I can ;o)
Humour : Hell yeah!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04 2010, 14:03

Wild-Kat-Wolf wrote:F censored g twat!! Do they not have any cameras on the parking area you were in
Fi girl_witch xxx

Thats funny Fi because that's what I asked Suzie yesterday . clink And you beat me to offering Suzie a loan of a bike ! Suzie you can loan mine too if you want . Fi she's gonna have so many bikes she won't know what to do with them :bounce:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04 2010, 14:31

Wild-Kat-Wolf wrote:F Well you know if you need Schnarff, he's more than willing to come down and be your shining steed if Ezzy needs to go away and get fixed and you are left bikeless.

Hope Ezzy gets fixed soon Suzie.

Fi girl_witch xxx

espaceman3 wrote:
Wild-Kat-Wolf wrote:F censored g twat!! Do they not have any cameras on the parking area you were in
Fi girl_witch xxx

Thats funny Fi because that's what I asked Suzie yesterday . clink And you beat me to offering Suzie a loan of a bike ! Suzie you can loan mine too if you want . Fi she's gonna have so many bikes she won't know what to do with them :bounce:

Thank you both so much you are great mates especially as neither of yours have been lowered (not sure if 'great' should read 'brave' or 'stupid'!!) ❤
I'm going to get her quickly checked tomorrow as i'm meant to be riding her tuesday (was meant to be on her today Crying or Very sad ) just to make sure there's no problem with the front wheel etc - she seemed to be ok last night. So far having checked her today there's a crack to the nearside rear fin, the centre panel above the tail light has snapped inside (got the bit out this morning) and it's bowed and warped out of shape - the ventura rack which took the weight of it obviously has been bent out of shape on the nearside presumably where it was pushed in and has been forced a good (neil's) half finger width out of line - thats the visible stuff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04 2010, 14:40

[bike ! Suzie you can loan mine too if you want . Fi she's gonna have so many bikes she won't know what to do with them :bounce: [/quote]

Thank you both so much you are great mates especially as neither of yours have been lowered ]

Well just let a bit of Air out of the tyres ! Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04 2010, 18:16

oi you're the same height/inside leg as me - i just have the dodgy back as opposed to the hip - i could just borrow Linz's scooped out seat green smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  andyb Sun Jul 04 2010, 18:50

No wonder you thought it was a joke coz it does sound unreal wall Not that I'm saying your making it up of course Very Happy

Hope you get it sorted without to much hassle though ponder
andyb
andyb
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 389
Hobbies : Armed forces/ sport and bikes
Humour : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2009-08-04

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Back to top Go down

Post  yamahamad Sun Jul 04 2010, 19:50

Nightmare. Surely you can hire a bike while yours is in being fixed all paid for by the police insurance.
yamahamad
yamahamad
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2002
Hobbies : Bmw technician. Weight training. Music. Beer.
Humour : big american 4x4?
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04 2010, 20:13

i'm hoping it won't have to go in as i rode it home last night and as for the other odds and sods no doubt i'll have to get forms signed in triplicate first talking of forms that reminds - best get me docs together as i have to produce them at the cop shop!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Mon Jul 05 2010, 09:47

CCTV, eye witnesses, forensics......

Look, let's establish the facts.

Is the plastic PC blond by any chance?

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05 2010, 18:42

greencat wrote:CCTV, eye witnesses, forensics......

Look, let's establish the facts.

Is the plastic PC blond by any chance?

She's definately something i'd like to chuck a rulez book at her.

I apologise for the avatar but its staying for a few days - thanks to that stupid censored after Julian and co stopped sniggering about the state of 'the thunderpussy' and feeding my face with Julian's birthday cake they had a very quick butchers at her and stopped laughing as they began holding her upright for each other in turn to look at her and then informed me she may possibly be a write-off :down:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzerbuilder Mon Jul 05 2010, 18:55

Nooooooooooooo. Not a right off. Poor Ezzy, poor you!

F censored g stupid bint. Use the mirror when reversing not for doing up lippy!

bummer. Crying or Very sad
Panzerbuilder
Panzerbuilder
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1221
Humour : Anything that puts a smile on my face ;-)
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Tue Jul 06 2010, 09:47

Oh no Suzie! That's terrible news. Surely it can't be that bad!

And you say she never noticed!!! fuming

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06 2010, 22:32

It doesn't LOOK that bad - i mean, when they started pointing bits out to me then, yeah i could see it, i'm consoling myself with the fact that maybe they only THINK its that bad because they know what they're talking about so they can straight away see its not straight but when they measure it it won't be as bad as they think so she'll be ok - does that make sense?????
I don't really understand it all but when they looked one straight away said 'well thats bent its down on the right' i said is it and he stood the bike upright and the others said 'yes' - said he needs it in something to do with having to take the fairings off to look at the frame and test/measure it? i asked him if he was just teasing me and he said 'no suze and hopefully it won't be but it looks possible'. You can see it round the tail light and the rear bit of the seat because the seat now doesn't sit flat as the car has basically forced the ventura rack up and the bike down as its pushed the bike (which was on steering lock with a disc lock on) forward a good few inches and then the car was 'sat' on it for ages like that.
Yep she'd gone home and said she hadn't noticed she had touched anything!!! That, despite the fact that she had actually had to get out of the car and walk the length of it and my bike and then pass it the on the other side to get into the building!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  clarky042 Tue Jul 06 2010, 23:15

Really sorry to hear your news mate, did it happen in the car park at the nick? If so then someone must have seen it happen and point it out to the deaf and blind CSO who was driving !!!

I'd be gutted for you if they say theres nothing they can do cos to my mind it should be fairly easy to prove that she did it and caused the damage !

Also once word gets round on the Block it'll be pretty hard for her to ignore it with all the banter aimed in her direction.

Hope it works out ok for you
clarky042
clarky042
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 12
Humour : only on every other wednesday between 3 and 5
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  clarky042 Tue Jul 06 2010, 23:18

Sorry forgot to add, PCSO driving a police car? Is that allowed in your area, i've just not heard of it before.
clarky042
clarky042
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 12
Humour : only on every other wednesday between 3 and 5
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Wed Jul 07 2010, 03:34

Blud E Hel Suze

Really sorry to hear about your bike and the "accident" someone inflicted on her.

I must admit I couldn't work out why your avatar changed from what appeared to be a woman with spray-on wonder woman motorcycle gear on back to the glum face.....Now I know.

Hope it all gets sorted to your satisfaction without any further grief.

Ross
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6662
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07 2010, 07:47

clarky042 wrote:Sorry forgot to add, PCSO driving a police car? Is that allowed in your area, i've just not heard of it before.

Oh yeah our chief loves PCSOs. Yes they drive around in the (low powered) marked patrol cars which like i say really irritates me - if you see a marked plod car you kinda automatically assume its a plod in it if they are wearing a uniform tho i suppose now our force have changed to black for plod and blue polo shirts for pcso's they would say they;re not trying to fool anyone.
Ezz goes in today so hopefully i'll have good news for the weekend (and if not then looks like i'll be borrowing a seat from Linz and whoever is stupid i mean kind enough out of John and Fi to trust me with one of their steeds green smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wild-Kat-Wolf Wed Jul 07 2010, 11:11

Well you know me Suzie, I'm mental loony so you're welcome to Schnarff if you want him..... I've got Lucifer anyway - so I suppose is depends whether you want red or gold/silver/black lol!

Hope the news is good at the weekend - poor Ezzy!! :down: And I hope you've sent the boys round to see the PCSO taz girl_crazy

Fi girl_witch
Wild-Kat-Wolf
Wild-Kat-Wolf
3Gold
3Gold

Female Status :

Number of posts : 734
Hobbies : Generally being as naughty as I can ;o)
Humour : Hell yeah!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum